Good morning! If you’re reading this, you’re either a weirdo who clicks through all the TAY Secret Santa gift guides just to see what people are in to, or your name was drawn to send me a gift this year. The two aren’t mutually exclusive, but if you’re going to be buying me something and mailing it to me then I’ll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt.
- Regarding video games: if you want to get me a game, I have a Steam account (tygore001) as well as the ability to play anything from any Sony or Nintendo system ever. That being said, I do have more of the larger titles for my favorite franchises, so if you want to get me something try to make it something I’ve never heard of. I love discovering hidden gems and obscure titles, so if you have one I’d love to play it!
- My favorite franchises are Zelda, Pokémon, Ace Attorney, and Kingdom Hearts. I also love Ghost Trick and The World Ends with You, though sadly neither of those could be considered franchises.
- I also play a lot of board games, and am always looking for something new to bring to game night!
- Merch is always a plus, too. I typically wear a men’s XL shirt size if you want to go that route. But I am a sucker for collectibles, figurines, and things like that.
- My favorite Pokémon is Volcarona. At this point I feel obligated to toss this tidbit out there at the end of the gift sheet. Which also makes me realize instead of typing this up I could have just copied my list from last year, which is about 90% identical to this one. Oh well.